Welcome to Trident-Gaming (formerly Aus-GF)

iH! Welcome to Trident-Gaming (formerly Aus-GF), 

We've been around since 2009 and after a long tiring hiatus we are back as a permanent community.

Becoming a member of Trident allows you to interact with our playerbase and engage in exciting events, competitions and other upcoming items.

You can also participate in our discussions, upload maps, talk just about anything and much more.

Also, this is the place you go to resolve your ban or report a user for misconduct.

Whatever your purpose, we hope to see you soon!

Sign in to follow this  
CounterTunes

Weekly Update 9/04/2018 - Belated and late edition

oH Boy

Prisonbreak Wise

It didn't work out, it blew. I'm sorry. It was destined to collapse from the start. First it ran on pure nostalgia, which is something that would never work in the first place. Then it was trying to get a community for it. Surf pioneers because you don't need to learn the vibe of the community, prison break requires that.

It's still on the server rack and will be deleted soon, when I return from my holiday.

Admin Wise

@ch0pst1xZ has unfortunately retired a week ago due to personal commitments. Choppy has been with the community for as long as I can remember. He recently got married and I congratulate him on his marriage and wish him well for the future.

Gmod Wise

@Harbard has been hard at work making the server and it should launch soon. I am excited to announce him and @DJDoctor will be the head admins of the server! DJDoctor has been with us for ages and was one of the head admins on the old Gmod servers, the other being Saana. More announcements will come soon in regards to that.

Morale Wise

Things have been slow, I needed a holiday and I have uni assignments. But it will get better. I promise there will be more maps, the minigames and casual server implemented and a reasonable cashflow soon. For now, surf admins will be all admins of CSGO and will be mandated to help out with the other servers.

We will get there, if not today, definitely tomorrow.

-------------------

That concludes our weekly summary.

I'll see you next week.

ToddCounter

Thanks for the updates boss, good luck to you and your assignments :)

congratulations and sorry to see you go choppy.

congratulations and good luck Harbard and DJ, ill be happy to jump on g mod and help out with population and even admining (if that's what counter wants) it will just take a bit to get used to as i haven't had a lot of experience with gmod.

other than that, thanks for the work counter and hope to see some of you guys on surf soon xx