Welcome to Trident-Gaming (formerly Aus-GF)

iH! Welcome to Trident-Gaming (formerly Aus-GF), 

We've been around since 2009 and after a long tiring hiatus we are back as a permanent community.

Becoming a member of Trident allows you to interact with our playerbase and engage in exciting events, competitions and other upcoming items.

You can also participate in our discussions, upload maps, talk just about anything and much more.

Also, this is the place you go to resolve your ban or report a user for misconduct.

Whatever your purpose, we hope to see you soon!

Sign in to follow this  
CounterTunes

Weekly Update 19/03/2018 - Will I ever post this on Wednesday again?

uhhh

Prisonbreak "Opening" Wise

We had a turnout of 6, 4 oldies, 2 newies. Not really too happy but I'll claim responsibility. The date of it was a bit out of peoples reach, I mean on Saturday half this community is out popping pingas and dying in the club so I should of known better.

But as a result, I'm happy to announce

Prisonbreak Thursdays

PB Thursdays will (obviously) take place on the jailbreak server from 7pm - whenever AEST. This will be a sorta requirement for any admins to hop in. The goal is to get our name out.

Surf Wise

Expect more maps this week.

Minigames Wise

Assessment has me down in the pits so this might not be happening till later. Still happening tho.

Gmod Wise

@Harbard has been bogged down with some serious IRL issues which took absolute priority. The whole community wishes his the best and our condolences for your loss. Gmod is still going to be launched but not until he gets back on his feet. Whenever that will be is up to him.

-------------------

That concludes our weekly summary.

I'll see you next week.

ToddCounter

good job old fella, take your time and thanks for the well wishes :)