Welcome to Trident-Gaming (formerly Aus-GF)

iH! Welcome to Trident-Gaming (formerly Aus-GF), 

We've been around since 2009 and after a long tiring hiatus we are back as a permanent community.

Becoming a member of Trident allows you to interact with our playerbase and engage in exciting events, competitions and other upcoming items.

You can also participate in our discussions, upload maps, talk just about anything and much more.

Also, this is the place you go to resolve your ban or report a user for misconduct.

Whatever your purpose, we hope to see you soon!

Sign in to follow this  

Fall Damage

As many of you know, when I first restarted Trident, I pledged to go back to the old routes.

Unfortunately, somethings will need to change, and that something is fall damage.

The environment we are in with video games is apparent, the casualisation of servers is here and seems to be going nowhere. While we tried to cater to a minority of oldies and old CS goons who loved to break their knees from falling off a ramp, this is no longer feasible.

Without further ado, I am today making it impossible to die by falling thus making us one of the others in the mix.

We will find ways to make ourselves noticed, but this is the first step in a long process.

I'm sorry that we had to do this but I'm out of options.