Welcome to Trident-Gaming (formerly Aus-GF)

iH! Welcome to Trident-Gaming (formerly Aus-GF), 

We've been around since 2009 and after a long tiring hiatus we are back as a permanent community.

Becoming a member of Trident allows you to interact with our playerbase and engage in exciting events, competitions and other upcoming items.

You can also participate in our discussions, upload maps, talk just about anything and much more.

Also, this is the place you go to resolve your ban or report a user for misconduct.

Whatever your purpose, we hope to see you soon!

Harbard

what's gooood

it's real good to see this back, for years I've been checking back every once in a while to see if you'd ever return, tell you what- i'm fucking ecstatic

I remember a bunch of dirty old dogs playing THE best downtown map since release, rp_downtown_2010tg_v1

I ran under different names but not as if that shit matters, I've been back and fourth since 2010 and man, it's great to be back

I don't know/remember you but HEY!!! welcome back buddy.

xx

PEZ

I remember you g, we chilled on MC when that was a thing in 2014 or something, I THINK my old name was MattWilliams or something other

that was AGES ago.. 

it kind of sort of rings a bell but i cant even remember what color jocks i put on this morning.. so.. don' take it personally

edit: just checked, they are navy blue for those wondering :pleasentsurprise:

On 2/27/2018 at 7:15 PM, Harbard said:

I remember you g, we chilled on MC when that was a thing in 2014 or something, I THINK my old name was MattWilliams or something other

I remember you ;) 

Good to see ya back and hopefully we can somewhat relive the old days soon :coolguy: