Welcome to Trident-Gaming (formerly Aus-GF)

iH! Welcome to Trident-Gaming (formerly Aus-GF), 

We've been around since 2009 and after a long tiring hiatus we are back as a permanent community.

Becoming a member of Trident allows you to interact with our playerbase and engage in exciting events, competitions and other upcoming items.

You can also participate in our discussions, upload maps, talk just about anything and much more.

Also, this is the place you go to resolve your ban or report a user for misconduct.

Whatever your purpose, we hope to see you soon!

Sign in to follow this  
CounterTunes

Weekly Update 21/02/2018 - "Dead Server" Meme edition

You know how it goooooooooooooooooooooes

Activity Wise

Absolutely deplorable. But mostly my fault for not really being on. Double oops. Admins have been warned that their activity must be up to the standards they (forcefully) agreed to. Those that cannot commit, must resign. Simple and easy. Else I'll spare them the task of them messaging me.

I understand that progress has been slow but you must understand that I had personal commitments, I guess we all do but shit changes from now. I'll probably go as far as installing some checker, idk.

Prisonbreak Wise

Is practically complete. The last thing we need is:

• Store/VIP
  • The round to not end at 0

Once we have those two done, we can open it up. We will probably open it without an official ceremony at first due to the fact that I'm busy on every weekend until the 10th of March. But we probably will organise something in the week.

I will be removing the password once everything is up to scratch. From then on, it's gonna be wild.

VIP Wise

The ongoing issue of finding a solution to telling the fucking forums to communicate with the game server is coming to its absolute peak where I am no longer interested in toying with this shit anymore.

The solution will probably be through some marketplace software you can buy that does everything for you. This will mean VIP is gonna be at a set price.

The model in my head on how its going to work is simple. It's just a one tier pack ($5 all the way to $50, you get everything it's just pay how you want). Forum donations are separate and considered goodwill gestures. Anyone who donates to the forums will be marked ForumVIP but may not be gameVIP. ForumVIP along with Discord will be forever, and the game servers will be per month. What do you think of that?

-------------------

That concludes our weekly summary.

I'll see you next week.

ToddCounter