Welcome to Trident-Gaming (formerly Aus-GF)

iH! Welcome to Trident-Gaming (formerly Aus-GF), 

We've been around since 2009 and after a long tiring hiatus we are back as a permanent community.

Becoming a member of Trident allows you to interact with our playerbase and engage in exciting events, competitions and other upcoming items.

You can also participate in our discussions, upload maps, talk just about anything and much more.

Also, this is the place you go to resolve your ban or report a user for misconduct.

Whatever your purpose, we hope to see you soon!

Sign in to follow this  

Weekly Update 14/02/2018 - It's ALIVE edition

Before I go to the movies for some v day celebrations of sorts, I should make one of these.

Me Wise

I'm an egotistical prick, let's start off with me. As you know, I had a pretty fairly major health crisis a week ago. I can happily report I am a healthy man, with a probable chance of this ear infection reappearing. It's fun times here, every year. Hopefully tho I should be well to work on the server but who knows.

Prison Break Wise

Holy hell, it actually bloody works! Yes, the PB server is 60% near completion. We have 22 maps, all of which you can see here.

We even have a custom Simon Says plugin developed by the gifted @Demoan . It works just like the old one, albeit its loud as fuck right now and requires a 75% threshold to work. You can play around with it in the test server.

Next, VIP and store plugins to come through, we'll also probably throw on auto-bhop as well. Opening ceremony posts will be here soon, aiming for probably the 24th at this rate. I'll let you all know. 

But likelihood is this, the server will open up earlier than the ceremony just so we can start really testing it out without VIP's in. By next week, I will of formed my conclusion.

Surf Wise

VIP and Store now work and actually like to communicate with the database. 

Utopia was removed due to the server chucking a hissy fit, we still have a Utopia variant called Utopia night for those who love Utopia. I apologise for this.

Otherwise, the server is functional, more maps on the way as always and I'll be adding some more goodies soon. Keep an eye peeled for it.

That concludes our weekly summary.

I'll see you next week.