Welcome to Trident-Gaming (formerly Aus-GF)

iH! Welcome to Trident-Gaming (formerly Aus-GF), 

We've been around since 2009 and after a long tiring hiatus we are back as a permanent community.

Becoming a member of Trident allows you to interact with our playerbase and engage in exciting events, competitions and other upcoming items.

You can also participate in our discussions, upload maps, talk just about anything and much more.

Also, this is the place you go to resolve your ban or report a user for misconduct.

Whatever your purpose, we hope to see you soon!

Sign in to follow this  

Jailbreak Launch Night

Hey people,

Our lord and saviour CounterworldTunes suggested last night that he's hoping to have Jailbreak up and running by February.

The purpose of this thread is to gain a rough idea of which day / weekend would suit everyone the best, that way we can have a proper launch (a few drinks here and there) and a good time. 

Is there any specific dates in February that you won't be able to attend? (If you were wanting to play that is), or is there any specific dates that would suit you best? 

Personally, I'm free any weekend in February because I'm 25 years old and have no social life since I'm getting old.

sat nights i can usually only stay on until about 9-10pm but most Friday and Sunday nights i'm good.

P.s cant wait!