Surf's up (and back!) ---> 45.121.211.45:27058

Welcome to Trident-Gaming (formerly Aus-GF)

iH! Welcome to Trident-Gaming (formerly Aus-GF), 

We've been around since 2009 and after a long tiring hiatus we are back as a permanent community.

Becoming a member of Trident allows you to interact with our playerbase and engage in exciting events, competitions and other upcoming items.

You can also participate in our discussions, upload maps, talk just about anything and much more.

Also, this is the place you go to resolve your ban or report a user for misconduct.

Whatever your purpose, we hope to see you soon!

Trident was around for a long time and we all had many good times and plenty of laughs.

I am sure many of you cunts must have some old videos, screenshots, recordings, chat logs etc  to share with everyone to reminisce.

I myself have recently started to find a couple of classic old things on my PC and online

harbsfsfsf.gif.f9a7ed6af696c33ff42374cc52003108.gif.harb em htiw kcuf tnoD

tridentnew.mp3

I had a picture of an old scoreboard back in the JB days where we did admins vs the world death ally. Bullet, Trinity, Perfect, Benson, Cavtek, Dope, Myself and countless others were there. I'll try and dig it up.  

Edited by ch0pst1xZ

1 hour ago, ch0pst1xZ said:

I had a picture of an old scoreboard back in the JB days where we did admins vs the world death ally. Bullet, Trinity, Perfect, Benson, Cavtek, Dope, Myself and countless others were there. I'll try and dig it up.  

Thatd be dope, fuck i miss that

10 hours ago, Azrael said:

Ew left handed

I dunno why but i love it aha :s

Found this bloody drug addict  Pingers.mp4 @CounterTunes

I also just found a whole folder full of wildkillas old prank calls back in 09/10 and some death alley back when trin was head admin, ill get them up soon :coolguy: