Our Prisonbreak server is now up! VIP's - check the general discussions forum for the IP and password. Ongoing changelogs will be provided in the PB section for all to see. Keep an eye out for community wide testing.
Welcome to Trident-Gaming (formerly Aus-GF)
iH! Welcome to Trident-Gaming (formerly Aus-GF),
We've been around since 2009 and after a long tiring hiatus we are back as a permanent community.
Becoming a member of Trident allows you to interact with our playerbase and engage in exciting events, competitions and other upcoming items.
You can also participate in our discussions, upload maps, talk just about anything and much more.
Also, this is the place you go to resolve your ban or report a user for misconduct.
Whatever your purpose, we hope to see you soon!
LAST UPDATED: 27/01/2018
OUR RULES CAN CHANGE AT ANYTIME, WITH OR WITHOUT WARNING, YOU MUST ALWAYS STAY ON THE BALL!
FOLLOWING THESE RULES CAN AND WILL AVOID PUNISHMENT!
1. These rules apply from the start of the server till the end.
2. No harassing, trolling or abuse at any time.
3. Listen to admins at all times.
4. Admin word is law, do as they say.
5. Do not advertise any server or company which is not affiliated with Trident.
5.1. This rule doesn’t include clan-tags.
6. Hacking, cheating and map exploits are strictly prohibited.
7. Do not reveal aliasing admins for whatever reason.
8. Do not impersonate admins or other players.
9. Do not spam chat, radio or microphone.
10. Abusing our votemute, votekick and voteban systems will result in hefty punishments.
11. Do not delay the round purposefully, this includes camping in difficult spots while being the last player alive on the team.
SPAWNING, CAMPING, GHOSTING:
12. Buy-zone areas and other areas that are close to spawn do not constitute spawn-killing.
13. Spawn killing, or spawn camping is off limits, this includes waiting 15 seconds for our spawn protection system to die.
14. Flashing, grenading, firebombing spawns or first ramp of the beginning of the round will not be tolerated.
15. Don’t kill another opposition player just because they were on your team side of the first ramp.
16. Telecamping, the act of waiting at teleporter exits to kill a player, is off limits.
16.1. If you see another player about to enter the teleporter who was shooting you or didn’t notice, you still cannot wait for them to come through and must keep going. Act like you didn’t even see them.
17. You cannot drop a Molotov cocktail on teleporters as this is deemed as telecamping.
18. Do not camp inside jails with a clear and designated exit.
19. Camping is not prohibited but discouraged. If you are the last one alive, you will be told to move on to not cause delay. Disobeying this violates rule 3, 4 and 11 respectively.
20. Ghosting, the act of telling alive players where other players are while dead is prohibited.
20.1. You may however Ghost if another there is one person alive on both teams and one (or both) are delaying. You can also Ghost AFK players.
WANNABE DISC JOCKEYS:
21. The use of HLDJ and other similar applications including hardware that enables users to play sounds can be used but must be used minimally.
22. If you wish to play music, you may but if someone tells you to stop, you stop.
23. If an admin is on while playing music, they may initiate a vote for you to continue regardless of what others are saying (unless there is massive uproar that you are being annoying). If this vote gains 75% approval, you can keep going.